SEO ( search engine optimization ) is a very serious topic.
It is necessary to rank your website on any search engine to get tons of free traffic.
Your content is of no use until you get organic traffic.
You cannot get organic traffic from any search engine until you optimize your content or website.
If you don’t know about SEO then let me help you to know it.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization in which you optimize your website and content to get ranked in search engine search results.
So, without wasting time let’s dive into the main topic of this article.
Here are Some SEO statistics that will help you in learning some important facts of SEO.
- More than 50%of searches are with no clicks( sparktoro ).
- The first organic mobile listing gets 27.7% of clicks ( seoclarity ).
- Bounce rate doubles if your website takes an extra 2 seconds to load ( Junto ).
- 64% of consumers have used Google My Business to find contact details for local businesses. ( Brightlocal ).
- Google uses over 200 factors in their algorithm for ranking websites ( Backlinko ).
- An Ahrefs study found that only 5.7% of pages will rank in the top 10 search results within 1 year of publication ( Ahrefs )
- 50% of search queries are four words or more.
- Nearly 50% of pages found on the first page of Google use HTTPS encryption ( Searchmetrics ).
- Organic search results that rank on page 1 of Google contain an average of 1,890 words ( Backlinko ).
- 60% of the top 10 ranking pages are more than 1 year older( Ahrefs ).
- Websites having great link authority rank higher in voice search results ( Banklinko ).
- Voice search results contain only on an average of 29 words ( Banklinko ).
- Low bounce rates correlate with higher rankings on Google ( Backlinko ).
- Top ranking voices search load in less than 46 seconds ( Backlinko ).
- According to 70% of marketers, Seo is more effective than PPC in deriving sales ( DataBox )
- On average top ranking search results on Google are of 2312 words ( Backlinko ).
- Blog posts with a video have 53x times more chances of ranking in top results ( Convienceandconvert ).
- Posts with video get a 157% boost in search traffic ( SearchEnginePeople ).
- After searching for a local business on mobile, 88% of customers interact with the local business within 24 hours ( JoelHouse ).
- Longer content gets 77.3% more backlinks than short written content. ( Backlinko )
- Top 5 search results get almost 67.6% of all clicks ( ZeroLimitWeb ).
- 91% of content gets no organic traffic ( Ahref )
- Organic SEO is five times more effective than PPC advertisements ( JoelHouse ).
- 70-80% of users ignore sponsored search results ( Search Engine Land ).
- 58% of searches were done from mobile phones ( hitwise ).
- 91% of peoples aged 18 to 34 trust positive review found online.
- Improved posts can improve blog traffic by 2000%.
- 91% of marketers optimize their social sites for SEO ( Databox ).
- 60% of users click on one of the top three search results ( SEJ ).
- 20% od the searches are searched for the first time ( Internet Live Stats ).
- 4 in 5 customers use a search engine to find information about the product.
- 53% of marketers say blogging is their main priority ( HubSpot ).
- SEO is also important for youtube videos.
- The Average Load speed of top-ranking sites is 1.9 seconds ( Think With Google ).
- First Page has more than 6 times links than on the second page ( Saleshub ).
- Titles with 6-13 words attract more amount of traffic ( optinmonster ).
- 92 % of users select the local business that appears in the first search results page.
- Google holds 81.16% of share in the search engine market.
- 65% of marketers say link building is the most difficult SEO strategy( smartinsights ).
- There will be 221 million mobile users in the USA by the end of 2020.
- 21% of users view more than one page in search results.
- Morethan 55%pages have zero backlinks pointing to them ( ahrefs ).
- Paid ads on mobile devices have an 11.38% CTR ( Sparktoro ).
- 70% of shoppers visit a store before online search.
- 46% of all Google searches are local searches( SocialMediaToday ).
- Refurbishing your old blog pots can boost traffic by over 111% ( JoelHouse ).
- Content with at least one image rank higher than content with no image ( backlinko ).
- 48% of marketers said that keyword and research is one of the most effective SEO tactics ( HubSpot ).
- Long-tail Keyword with lower search volume COverts 70% more than major keywords ( Moz )
- 66% of buyer intent keywords have paid clicks ( CleverClick ).
- Conversion falls by 12 percent for every extra second that a website takes to load.
- 75% of marketers outsource content creation to compy writing agencies.
- 70% of clicks are on organic search results ( JoelHouse ).
- 72% of the marketors said that relevant content creation is the simple most effective SEO tactics ( MarketingSherpa )
- Off-page SEO makes 75% of good SEO strategies ( JoelHouse ).
- 97% of the customers research a company via the internet.
- Bogs with images get 94% more views than blogs with no images ( Forbes ).
- 15% of searches on Google have never been searched before.
- 51% of searches are more likely to purchase from a mobile-optimized website ( Blue Corona ).
- Content over 1000 words receive more backlinks than shorter content ( Moz ).
- Local searches results in purchases in 28% of the time.
- Infographics receive more backlinks than typical blog posts ( QuickProut ).
- Content is Still King in SEO.
- 47% of polled consumers expect to load a website in less than 2 seconds ( QuickPrount ).
- SEO is 5.66 times more effective than a paid advertisement.
- Page speed and indexation are the top technical concerns of the SEO team ( Medium ).
- 65% of the marketers have seen a close correlation between local and organic rank.
- 81% of businesses think that a blog is important for marketing.
- Pages with shorter URLs rank higher.
- Less than 40% of marketers are publishing content once every week.
- 82% of the people who implemented SEO strategies said that it had a positive effect on their business.
- Google Changes its search algorithm 400-500 times ina year ( Moz ).
- Less than 30% of sales come from mobile phones.
- 45% of enterprises are investing $20,000 every month in SEO ( Medium ).
- Improving SEO is the biggest priority for most companies.
- Al least 50% of searches will be based on voice searches in 2020 ( JoelHouse ).
- Social Media Links are not the same as backlinks.
- backlinking costs $1,000 per month for 35% of the clients ( DirectRankSEO )
- 65% of 25-49 years aged people search with their voice-enabled devices once in a day ( PWC ).
- 45% of small businesses are using PPC for their marketing.
- 78% of mobile phone search results in a sale offline.
- Organic Traffic, however, can capture more than 40% of the company’s revenue ( SemGeeks ).
- Voice is expected to be $40 billion channel by 2022 ( OC&C Strategy Consultants ).
- 61% of marketers believe that SEO is the key to success online.
- 56% of the businesses invest less than one-quarter earning in link building ( SafariDigital ).
- 82% of the business has not claimed bing business listing.
- Search Engine is 10 times more effective than social media at deriving traffic at shopping websites.
- 66% of e-commerce browsing time comes from mobile phones.
- 45% of users prefer skimming blogs rather than reading ( HubSpot ).
- 8% of search queries are questions (Moz )
- 75% of the internet users never scroll past the first page.
- Youtube is the second most used search engine.
- Pages ranking #1 often has 35,000 backlinks or more.
- SSL is an important ranking factor.
- 21% of searchers click on more than one click.
- Positions #8-#10 get almost the same amount of clicks.
- Around 30% of searches will be performed without a screen by 2020 ( Gartner ).
- Google Capture 95% of the mobile search market in the United States.
- 7 out of then marketing professionals are optimizing their videos for SEO ( RenderForest ).
So, this was all about some SEO statistics that you should know.
I hope you got to know about a lot of new things about SEO.
If you know some other statistics of SEO then let me know in the comment section.
I will add your recommended SEO statistics in this article.
Share if you have found it valuable